Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is the PARTY IN POWER in the state of Texas, and party in power to the Nation??

I want detailed answers.What is the PARTY IN POWER in the state of Texas, and party in power to the Nation??
I think the republicans are in power of the state of Texas. Mainly because it was a republican state in the last election and that george bush was from there. Power of the nation?? Umm, I would believe it to be the republicans since bush is republican, but congress is still controlled by the democrats. Woohoo, now go answer my question.What is the PARTY IN POWER in the state of Texas, and party in power to the Nation??
Communists are definitely the party in power. It's eitehr them or the dictators, I can't remember....





*I actually do know what I'm talking about, I just feel a stupid question deserves a stupid answer.
The Neo-con (Fascist) party.
No clue what you are talking about dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment