Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A reported 8 million viewers to Celebrity Big Brother..does this say something about the state of the nation??

Sadly yes it shows how much banality is worshipped.





Think about it, this 'programme' is about watching what people get up too when locked in a room without TV. Fans of the show watch this at home on their TV.





My own opinion is that it actually turns people who watch it stupid. How do I know this? Just listen to anyone discussing it.A reported 8 million viewers to Celebrity Big Brother..does this say something about the state of the nation??
Well said

Report Abuse


A reported 8 million viewers to Celebrity Big Brother..does this say something about the state of the nation??
I don't see anything limited in the answers so far?!?
it sure does, were a nation of brainless twats. hoorah!
im 1 of those people and im a teacher! u gotta admit theres nothing else on at night and it can be entertaining x
Id say we are a curious nation. Most people only tuned in to see which 'celebrities' were going into the house. Most of those 8 million will probably not watch any more now they know whos gone in. Others will watch because of curiosity. They want to see what these people are really like.
lol yes, there was obviously nothing better on
LOL Yes! With 300 million people in this country, at least 2.6% have television sets.





Above all, I think it says that 97.4% of the country had better things to do.
Well according to those viewers, we are a nation of curious individuals. . . Nothing more than that though. . .





: )
must do..





im one to say anything though.. cus i watch it..
It says that christmas is over and nobody has anything better to do (trying to stay out of the pub and detox and stuff) - I say stuff Big Brother I'm off down the pub!
Don't count myself or my husband in with that 8 million...we have much better things to do....!
Yes.It says that we're a bunch of twats!
It means 292 million people didn't watch it!
Everyone could be called ';sad'; if they got too wrapped up in their hobby. Example:- An estimated 3 million people on here at any one time...does this say something about the addiction to Yahoo?! I'd say there are levels of addiction to both.
YES ITS THE 1ST WEEK IN JANUARY EVERYONE IS SKINT AND THERE IS NOTHING ELSE ON THE TELLY
8 million in a population of how many as a percentage- if America then less than 5% , doesn't say much about the state of the nation at all- however about the 8 million that did watch- well it can't be worse than the Jerry springer show- that is some serious s*%26amp;t.
never watched the show. not apart of the 8million=)
I watched the first night only so far, I wanted to know who'll go in. I don't know if I'll watch it again, maybe if there's nothing on the telly. I'd say many people think the same way as me, so that's your 8 million.
I think it does. To me it shows how sad the nation is to be watching other people leading their lives instead of leading their own! However, having said that, there is limited good television and if I was to watch big brother it would only be the celebrity one. More to the point, this years one promises to be very interesting with the good mix of characters in the house!
  • free spyware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment