Friday, February 12, 2010

Are you owned by or a co owner of the nation state?

Take the total amount of land mass in you're nation --- now take the total amount of persons over 21





Now divide that --- how many square KM or miles per person does that equal





If you were co - owner -- where is you're piece ?





If you are owned -- who holds the majority of the land mass





( If you are paying property tax then you don't own that land -- don't believe me -- try not paying it and see how long you stay on the land you think you ';own';)Are you owned by or a co owner of the nation state?
Very interesting question. I oppose property taxes for this very reason. Neither you or your heirs can ever actually own the land outright. This is permanent indebtedness when you get down to it.





As far as your other points go, I don't have a good answer because I'm opposed to any form of commune..ism.





Personally I have problems with shrinking public access to our waterways and especially access to beaches...oceans in general. Do I have a realistic answer that doesn't involve stripping people of property rights? No I don't.





Like I said, very interesting question.Are you owned by or a co owner of the nation state?
1st ';you're'; = ';your';


2nd ';you're'; = ';your';





I am owned my the state up until my taxes are paid... for Federal taxes that would be April 13th... then add all the state/local taxes and I think I own my land for at least half the year.








Republican from before she was born... and PROUD of it.
The rich and the churches own the land.

No comments:

Post a Comment