Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do you take any personal responsibility for the state of the Nation?

It is the fundamental Civic Duty of American citizens to provide direction and over-sight for our political leaders. We accomplish this by writing letters, making calls, campaigning for changes and exercising the power of the vote.


Do you take responsibility?Do you take any personal responsibility for the state of the Nation?
I take personal responsibility for my community.


I do everything I can to make my neighborhood a nice place to live. I do what I can to stay involved in local and state politics. I keep up with my U.S. House Rep (Sam Johnson)... I follow the school board and I volunteer as many hours a month as I can (which I regret isn't much considering I have a full time job and kids!)...





I think it is important to get out there and get involved... It is our job to take care of one another!Do you take any personal responsibility for the state of the Nation?
i did, i have, i do. i am trying to do it now by encouraging all here to leave the 2 party corruption and vote libertarian, but these sheep will not listen.
I take responsibility every chance I get by educating others (even on here) that the republican party is systematically destroying our nation.
NO, i vote for the person running not a political party and the sheep who vote because of a letter behind someones name are the ones to blame.!!
I do write letters, send e-mails and vote. I believe much can be accomplished on a local level also.
Not as much as I should.
We all should

No comments:

Post a Comment