Sunday, February 7, 2010

Will you be listening intently on tomorrows state of the nation address(sona) or sleep over it?

smole talk?Will you be listening intently on tomorrows state of the nation address(sona) or sleep over it?
I'd rather just breeze thru the published version. At least I can be spared the agony of having to listen to the long ';cued'; applauses (halata naman ';pala'; lang - best translated as similar to canned laughter).





In her defense, I must say she does have excellent ghost writers altho her delivery leaves much to be desired sometimes.





Enough said.





**Sayang, admire ko pa naman ang brains nya. I still maintain that GMA is very brainy altho sometimes it just doesn't seem so.Will you be listening intently on tomorrows state of the nation address(sona) or sleep over it?
Nope,im not interested to listen to whatever arroyo will tell,anyway its all lies nothing's new.....
if my classes are cancelled....





i'd probably sleep over it. i hate the long applauses. her posse are just sucking up to her.





i'll just read about her lies on the paper on tuesday.
tulog na lng ako kesa panoorin yan..Nonsense..
sometimes i watch for some comedy. but those people are not good for anything except an occasional laugh.
Yes, as a businessman I need to know the accomplishment and plans of this current administration. I always believe that the economy is now in the first stages of development and I give credit to GMA for not being a populist president. I know that she is the most hated because she implemented the bitter pills that the economy really needed. It will only be after her term that ordinary Filipinos will benefit what she did during her term.
i remember when i was a kid there was a sona ( always call it as S.O.T.N.A) i dont know who that president was but i was so pissed off because i always watch ch.7 for voltes 5, mojaco and doreimon (my siesta) and it was canceled for that day and in what ever channel i go, the only thing i see is that sotna.
I think I won't care at all. There's more better things to do than listen to lies.
I would rather go here in YAP and answer a few questions as well as to read some answers given by you folks. YAP is more interesting and informative than that smole talk.





To sleep over it? That's my second option.
as a teacher last SONA was a big disappointment for me but i have no choice but to listen and even take notes.





i would rather sleep and then listen how people would criticize and fight each other about the SONAS
I'll just pretend it ain't happening.


I'd rather listen to Inday Badiday do that patis commercial over the radio over and over again.
No. i'll finished reading my harry potter book, if i'm not yet done by tom.








she's just going to tell LIES anyway.
I would like to witness and hear smole's stories telling another lies and another false hope for Filipinos. I'm so curious. lol %26lt;*-*%26gt;
Whats the best thing to do?!?Du'h ofcourse i'll just sleep over it...She's just talking some nonesense!!!!
I'll be asleep and so will my wife. It's all B.S. ! Nothing will change and any small accomplishments will be overstated again. Nothing will change for the average guy and nobody evan believes it will !
Yeah... that's right binibini...if she was Pinocchio, her nose would probably be as tall as the Sears Tower...LOL
Actually, I would like to listen to the SONA, just to see what lies GMA is gonna be spewing this time. The woman is a chronic liar and will probably be telling a quarter or half-truths, and call me masochistic, but I would very much enjoy knowing how the woman would lead us on this time. I never believe a word she says, so maybe while watching, I could learn a thing or two about how to lie through your teeth without even blinking in shame.
lol didn't even know when it will be, but nwey even if im there i still wouldn't care, it bores me and would probably zzzzd my way through it so i'll just choose to sleep over it, at least my sleep won't be disturbed at all
i don't think so coz i have other plans
If her SONA is delievered at primetime there, then either I'm just barely awake or already on my way to work (here on the other side of the world). In any case, I do have a valid excuse not to listen. It's just more of her smole talk anyway. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment