Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What are the programs said in the 2009 State of The Nation's Address (SONA) of the Philippines?

I want to see it in a list, the SoNA is by Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, July 27, 2009.





I'm really sorry, I had lots of projects and work to do that I can't take care of it all, I have some of it but it's not complete.





I need it today, Thanks





If possible, please share the 2008 ones as well, if possible.


Thanks!!What are the programs said in the 2009 State of The Nation's Address (SONA) of the Philippines?
Judge not and you will not be judged; do not condemn and pronounce guilty, and you will not be condemned and pronounced guilty; acquit and forgive and you will be acquitted and forgiven.What are the programs said in the 2009 State of The Nation's Address (SONA) of the Philippines?
It's really not in the speech, but since you're the ONLY person answered, here :P

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment