Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pop quiz: How many times Leader of the Nation has said “NUCELAR” during his final State of the Union address

None. He always says nuculurPop quiz: How many times Leader of the Nation has said “NUCELAR” during his final State of the Union address
None, he does not pronounce it correctly.Pop quiz: How many times Leader of the Nation has said “NUCELAR” during his final State of the Union address
President Bush said it once, and he said


it correctly this time.
I doubt seriously you even listened to the speech.
NEVER...it's nukular





Oh, did he say it correctly this time? And it only took 7 years to learn. I didn't know because I couldn't watch it. He makes me angry.
I heard Nuclear





how do you pronounce NUCELAR, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can he ever top, ';And the ob/gyn doctors will continue to practice their love on women.'; (Correct me if that's not exactly correct.)
I wish he said goodbye, farewell, see ya, then resign taking Daddy Cheney with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment