Friday, February 5, 2010

Would the economy/state of the nation be any better if McCain had won?

McCain said ';economics is not my strong suit'; so the answer is no. Plus, would you really want Palin one heartbeat away from the Presidency? She'd quit as soon as she got any criticism leaving Pelosi as President.Would the economy/state of the nation be any better if McCain had won?
I strongly believe that it would be, Yes, however I would not have been thrilled with McCain as president either, but I do believe he would have taken a much more responsible fiscally sound approach to getting the economy going again. Do people have any idea how much money Obama blew in this stimulus for political BS ? Its' absurd. God bless.Would the economy/state of the nation be any better if McCain had won?
Well, I don't think we would have the massive debt staring us down for the next hundred years...but other than that, it probably would not have changed a great deal. The recession will have to work itself out either way. I personally think that giving the people the money in their pay envelopes and giving businesses a tax break so they don't have to do lay offs would have been better...but who knows if McCain would have done either of those things.
Better if Sen. McCain who freely admitted he is weak on the economy?





Better if Sen. McCain got his 110 year extension of the Iraq War?





Better if V.P. Palin resigned when grampy needed her?





Better if Sen. McCain had President Bush Jr's. economic plans on steroids?
Mccain barely thought there was a problem.





With all the right wingers who are so unhappy with Obama, I really don't see what Mccain would have done so differently. Maybe more tax cuts for the wealthy, that we couldn't afford (and frankly don't help the economy at all anyhow)? I'm not overly happy with Obama, but a Mccain/Palin ticket addressing these problems... well I can't really see anyone who really cares about this country, wishing they were the ones handling this mess.
No one can say 100% what would happen. I do know that we would not be trillions more dollars in debt though and we would not have the excessive government expansion Obama has implemented.





Maybe I'm just nutty...but I'd rather not see the day when taxes make up 70% of your income, you wait 2 years for surgery, and 90% of jobs are government jobs.
NOPE


IF ANYTHING, WORSE





HE IS A CONSERVATIVE, HE WOULD HAVE UNDER-REACTED, LIKE SOME ARE MUMBLING ABOUT OBAMA'S STIMULUS PACKAGE.





THEY ARE WRONG, OF COURSE, BUT THEY BABBLE ANYWAY.





THE TRUTH IS THAT IT IS WORKING JUST FINE WHERE THE FUNDS ARE DISTRIBUTED, AND PROJECTS STARTED





THE PROBLEM IS THAT MOST OF THE MONEY IS TIED UP AT THE STATE %26amp; LOCAL LEVELS WHERE IT DOES NO GOOD FOR ANYBODY.
Nope... the same people that control Obama would be controlling McCain.





If you look really closely, there hasn't been much change in the direction of this country in the past 100 years regardless as to what party was in charge.
Would my life be any better if I had sex with a chicken?





I don't know. I don't want to know, quite frankly.


At least I don't have to worry about Sarah Palin being my president.
That's a tough call. I doubt it would be but McCain's aversion to pork might have helped but not much..
No.
Yes
one thing is certain...it couldnt be any worse...now could it?

No comments:

Post a Comment