Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is Pres Bush giving a State of the Nation address tonight 9/13/07? If so, what time?

I thought I heard it, but wanted to know for sure. ThanksIs Pres Bush giving a State of the Nation address tonight 9/13/07? If so, what time?
No, he is giving the ';lie to the nation'; speech tonight.Is Pres Bush giving a State of the Nation address tonight 9/13/07? If so, what time?
Yes, Bush is addressing the nation tonight, right in the middle of our primetime television block. I read that the address will start at 9:00pm EST. And I am sure it will be on all the local channels.





My question is, what does that mean for all the television programs supposed to air tonight?





When can I watch the final Big Brother eviction?
  • free spyware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment